The Advantage Of OpenPPL for poker bots
Of course OpenPPL supports the main features of PPL, especially:
- an easy English-like programming language, that can be learned in no time.
- a library of several hundred ready-to-use functions for an easy start.
Besides that poker bot & OpenPPL provide some additional cool functionality that you might have missed if you have used other bots in the past:
- knowing the stacksize of every single player.
- the ability to develop and debug your bot with tools like ManualMode, PokerAcademy and PokerTH. Did you ever want to simulate A2o at the button or a flushdraw out of position several dozen times until you are satisfied?
- an auto-connector, that handles up to 25 tables at once with less than 1% CPU-overhead. All you have to do: open a table and sit-down. Poker bot connects automatically (one instance per table) and starts to play.
- ability to use Poker Tracker stats directly in your OpenPPL-code.
But if you are an expert you might want to make use of some advanced features:
- building symbols on your own.
- accessing poker bot’s native symbols and doing hand-range calculations on the fly.