Robot upgrade to Openholdem version 220.127.116.11 Remove the old robot and reinstall the new one. Nothing more is required. Everything works in normal mode.
- Lots of new PokerTracker-stats in the new PT.DLL.
Special thanks to Johnny, Termitapalahermita, ChuckNeverMuck,
Guysmo, Salem, Gunfadoso and Masky007 for contributing
database-queriesm helping and testing.
- The engine-xontainer was executing some functions in wrong order.
This could affect history-symbols if we were seeing only unique frames,
i.e. not waiting for stable frames ir reviewing replay-frames
that got shot with the option “on change in table-state”.
Thanks to Stars83 for reporting the bug and to Toto, Salem,
Cold12Zera, Qwerty, ChuckNeverMuck and Nik0 for helping.
- Improved table-display for 6max and large tour5nament-betsizes
- Since version 13.0.3 OpenHoldem incorrectly always was looking
for the smallblind-bet when searching for the dealer.
This caused problems headsup.
Thanks to Relhby for reporting and to Gunfadoso for helping with the fix.
- BotsLastFlopAction could — if used at the flop — incorrectly
return the last action from preflop. This has now been fixed.
Thanks to Eden for reporting, Cold12Zera, Stars83
and ChuckNeverMuck for helping.
- Starting replay-frames at the first available frame-number,
no longer overwriting existing frames.
- Support for s§iXbuttondefaultlabel.
For details please refer to the manual.
- New PokerTracker-DLL with lots of new symbols.
For details please refer to the manual and the description in the formula-editor.
- Improved dealerchair-detection.
If no button can be found Openholdem searches for the small-blind;
if no small blind can be found it takes the last known value.
Thanks to Anon for reporting problems with unknown dealerchair in case of bad tablemap.
- Improved handreset-detector.
OpenHoldem supports now 3 more handreset-methods:
- visible antes
- disappearing showdown-cards of opponents
- visible autoplayer-buttons after fold
and OpenHoldem will execute a handreset, when multiple triggers
happen within N heartbeats.
- OpenHoldem 13.0.1 by accident required some MicroSoft debug-DLLs.
This has now been fixed.
- The OH-script autoplayer-functions f$alli and f$rais
got renamed to f$allin and f$raise
This renaming affects The OH-script-users only,
OpenPPL-users are not affected.
- New symbols “prizepool” and “prizepoolmultiplier”,
which can be either read from the titlestring (s$ttlimits)
or from the table (r$c0limits and s$c0limits).
All you need is “^z” for prizepool and “^Z” for
prizepoolmultiplier at the appropriate places,
either in s$ttlimits or s$c0limits.
- OpenHoldem could connect to other OpenHoldem windows or even to itself
(e.g. by table size and title) if a bad tablemap was tolerant enough.
This problem gets now prevented.
- The new HaveWeakInsideStraightDraw didn’t work die to a missing technical function.
Thanks to DonkeyKong for reporting.
- The OpenPPL-symbol OponentIsAllin incorrectly counted players whose balance
was “away” or “sitout” as allin. This has now been fixed
by the introduction of new built-in symbols nopponentsallin,
nplayersallin, opponentsallinbits, playersallinbitzs.
Thanks to Bob and Lucky8 for reporting problems with OponentIsAllin.
- Restructuring OpenHoldem and introducing Preferences.DLL
because we need smaller, manageable software-modules with clean interfaces.